10:00 - 18:00

We are open Monday to Friday, 10am to 6pm

0207 650 7970

Call us now to book an appointment




Visa For EU Citizen & Family

Kingdom Solicitors > Visa For EU Citizen & Family


You may be able to get a family permit to come to the UK if both of the following apply:

  • you’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
  • you’re the family member of an EEA or Swiss national (excluding UK nationals)

You must be outside the UK to apply for a family permit.

There will be no change to the rights and status of EU citizens currently living in the UK until 30 June 2021. You and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK.

There are 2 different family permits:

  • the EU Settlement Scheme family permit
  • the EEA family permit

The one you should apply for depends on your circumstances. Our friendly staff will be able to facilitate and support you every step of the way. Please contact our office for further information.