WE HAVE REPRESENTED THOUSANDS OF CASES SUCCESSFULLY.
UK Immigration is one of our core business. We have experience in finance/fiancée appeals, dependent visa appeals, UK immigration appeal, Unmarried partner appeals, Human Rights appeals, Administrative review, Judicial review and much more
Our specialist Immigration Solicitors will help you with all stages of your Family Visitor Visa refusal. They will take a detailed account of the original case and present you with options on how to proceed with overcoming the points of your original refusal. We provide friendly, extensive, up-to-date UK immigration services for visa applications that cater to our clients’ individual circumstances.
You can appeal to the First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) if the Home Office has decided to:
· refuse your protection claim (also known as ‘asylum claim’ or ‘humanitarian protection’)
· revoke your protection status
· refuse your human rights claim
· deport you or refuse you a residence document under the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2016
· revoke your British citizenship
· deport you, refuse or revoke your status, or vary the length or condition of your stay under the EU Settlement Scheme
· refuse or revoke your travel permit or family permit under the EU Settlement Scheme
Don’t delay, give us the most amount of time possible, to work on your case and ensure that you get the best service possible and best chance possible to reverse your original refusal.